Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org> on 2020/02/14 16:48:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Flink Forward San Francisco 2020 Program is Live

Hi everyone,

We announced the program of Flink Forward San Francisco 2020.
The conference takes place at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco from March
23rd to 25th.

On the first day we offer four training sessions [1]:
* Apache Flink Developer Training
* Apache Flink Runtime & Operations Training
* Apache Flink Tuning & Troubleshooting Training
* Apache Flink SQL Developer Training

On day two and three we have a great lineup of talks [2], including
speakers from AWS, Bird, Cloudera, Lyft, Netflix, Splunk, Uber, Yelp,
Alibaba, Ververica and others.

Flink Forward is an excellent opportunity to learn about Flink use cases,
recent Flink features, and best practices of running Flink applications in
production.
It's also a great place to connect and mingle with the Flink community.

You can register for the event at
-> https://events.evolutionaryevents.com/flink-forward-sf-2020

Hope to see you there,
Fabian

[1] https://www.flink-forward.org/sf-2020/training-program
[2] https://www.flink-forward.org/sf-2020/conference-program

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Flink Forward San Francisco 2020 Program is Live

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Woot! Thank you for the update, Fabian

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,