Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com> on 2005/02/10 12:05:02 UTC

Cform: Field 2 SelectionList, and the otherway??

Hi everyone

I have a field widget(1) that becomes a selection list by a value change of
another widget(2) in the page. This works great.
But for a certain value of the widget(2) on change , I would need to make
that selection list back into a field widget???

I found the removeSelectionList(); but it doesn't work??
there are two  "interface SelectableWidget", one with the remove and the
other without???

I don't know what to do ?
Is my use case possible?

Thanks for the help