Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rajesh Biswas <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/08 08:56:31 UTC

500 Error in Tomcat 7.54

Hello Experts,

I am facing one critical issues with respect to SSL communication between
java client and Tomcat Server (version 7.0.54).

The problem is happening only the tomcat server installed in IOS Mavarick
machine, and the problem is intermittent.(Windows machine the problem is
not occuring)

I installed the generic version of tomcat in Mac OS
(apache-tomcat-7.0.54.zip distribution)

I did check in access log but I did not get any error message, but from
client I am getting HTTP 500 code, the request is not reaching to
application.

Would you please provide me pointers to debug as I did not get any server
log to start debug the issue.

Please help me with your suggestion.

Rajesh

Re: 500 Error in Tomcat 7.54