Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/24 14:59:13 UTC

buildbot?

buildbot has not sent an email since Jan 29.

It would be nice to revive this and get it to run an addl build with
apr 1.4.x to help us keep compat.

Anyone interested in resurrecting/tackling and documenting how it all
works somewhere?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: buildbot?

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.

> On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 10:59 AM, Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > buildbot has not sent an email since Jan 29.
>
> Maybe this just means no build breaks,  but not even any transient
> errors, didn't mean to cause any alarm I have no idea if it's running.

It seems working https://ci.apache.org/builders/httpd-trunk, but we don't
have one for 2.4 IIRC (don't find them among the builders). Definitely
interested in helping to set it up even if I don't have a clear idea how to
do it :)

Luca

Re: buildbot?

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.