Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2022/11/09 05:07:39 UTC

Re: Artemis EmbeddedActiveMQ with jolokia

To run Jolokia you need an HTTP server. This is not provided by
EmbeddedActiveMQ, but it is provided in the standalone distribution (i.e.
via Jetty).

If you're running embedded you still have the option to access management
operations directly (e.g. if your app is in the same JVM), via JMX, or via
management messages.

Justin

[rg]<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.redpointglobal.com%2f&c=E,1,ZqtcWEz5GdjzYpUfaz4bHHjmATqz9jof4fv4gd76REgJ6ShLV5-2v9Uyk5N3Oi4PkEmgB6td20masHpzpTPfGAiWDzQySHdPKMCMum_fB50,&typo=1>