Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com> on 2021/05/21 04:11:36 UTC

About InLong building with JDK 1.8

Hi, Community.
     When will the jdk 1.8 version be used uniformly? IMO, It's more convenient to develop with advanced lambda API etc .

Best, Roc Marshal.

Re: About InLong building with JDK 1.8

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Hi Roc Marshal

I have thought about this problem, there is a charge based on the
high-level version of Java, and the basic component is mainly reliable and
easy to maintain, I personally tend to use the most basic Java 7 or Java 8
syntax to implement it.

Thanks!

Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com> 于2021年5月21日周五 下午12:12写道: