Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Paul Treszczotko <pt...@input.com> on 2008/02/20 20:40:51 UTC

Solr 1.2 example apps

Is there a repository of sample applications for SOLR; something more than what comes with the installer? I'm particularly interested in faceted browsing. I have located an example from developerWorks but it seems to be not working with 1.2.

pt

Paul Treszczotko
Architect, Client Systems
INPUT
11720 Plaza America Drive, Suite 1200 Reston, Virginia 20190
Direct: 703-707-3524; Fax 703-707-6201
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email and any such files in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and/or any such files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please immediately notify postmaster@input.com and destroy the original message and any such files.

Re: Solr 1.2 example apps

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Is there a repository of sample applications for SOLR; something more
: than what comes with the installer? I'm particularly interested in
: faceted browsing. I have located an example from developerWorks but it
: seems to be not working with 1.2.

i provided an example with some faceting in my Apachecon talk that was
entirely "discovered" data (ie: i just found a CSV online and created a
demo arround it) ...

http://people.apache.org/~hossman/apachecon2007us/

-Hoss