Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/09/06 06:24:03 UTC

回复:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ECharts (incubating) 4.3.0 (release candidate 1)

As Justin said: "You might want to consider using the work in progress disclaimer [29] and documenting the issues in that until they are fixed."

Best regards,

Ted Liu,
ASF Member, Incubator PMC Member

  2019 年 9 月 6 日周五 14:10,Justin Mclean<ju...@gmail.com> 写道:   Hi,
I did note that somr of those author tags reference external github repos
which seems odd if they are ASF code.
Thanks.
Justin