Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2005/09/01 09:58:53 UTC

Re: JING Transformer...

Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> I'm working on a JING Transformer (using JING in the pipeline to
> validate a document using RNG).
>
> It's cacheable and all that lot... I need to use it with very  slightly
> XML skilled ASP developers moving to Cocoon (and willing to  break my
> entire source tree).

The Lenya community is certainly interested.

Does the transformer support protocols for includes?

<include href="cocoon://schemas/dublincore.rng"/>

We desparately need this feature ...

-- Andreas

Re: JING Transformer...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 1 Sep 2005, at 13:08, Andreas Hartmann wrote:

>> Implemented... I just got the first recursive parse from
>> "cocoon://"  URIs to work...
>
> Cool! I'll give it a try as soon as it is available.

I've added some samples and xmap configuration in the block.
Documentation is available in Daisy:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/blocks/
validation.html
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/components/
transformers/jingtransformer.html

     Pier

Re: JING Transformer...

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> On 1 Sep 2005, at 13:08, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Pier Fumagalli wrote:

[...]

> It's in Subversion right now... 2.1.x branch, "validation" block.

OK, I'm updating my SVN.

-- Andreas

Re: JING Transformer...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Re: JING Transformer...

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

Re: JING Transformer...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 1 Sep 2005, at 08:58, Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> I'm working on a JING Transformer (using JING in the pipeline to
>> validate a document using RNG).
>> It's cacheable and all that lot... I need to use it with very
>> slightly XML skilled ASP developers moving to Cocoon (and willing
>> to  break my entire source tree).
>>

> The Lenya community is certainly interested.
>
> Does the transformer support protocols for includes?
>
> <include href="cocoon://schemas/dublincore.rng"/>

Not the one that _currently_ is in SVN...

> We desparately need this feature ...

Implemented... I just got the first recursive parse from "cocoon://"
URIs to work...

Note, this will ONLY work with JING for now, not with JARV (so, no
XSD support, only RNG!)

     Pier