Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Jess M. Holle" <je...@ptc.com> on 2003/02/12 17:01:50 UTC

Apache 2.0.45 -- When?

There were mutterings that Apache 2.0.45 would be following shortly
after 2.0.44. It's now been a bit, and I'm left wondering: what is the
release timeframe for 2.0.45?

--
Jess Holle

Re: Apache 2.0.45 -- When?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 10:01 AM 2/12/2003, Jess M. Holle wrote:
>There were mutterings that Apache 2.0.45 would be following shortly after 2.0.44. It's now been a bit, and I'm left wondering: what is the release timeframe for 2.0.45?

My goal is to tag ASAP - but I'm just back from CA and had too many
deliverables lately...

Here are my goals (your mileage may vary);

  .Resolve Greg's concerns about ENABLE_SENDFILE, a 2.0.44
   regression.

  .Fix the 2.0.44 regression in OtherChild platform compatibility

  .Call APR 0.9.2 ''done" so they can move on to 9.3 (and soon 1.0.0)

  .Fix my choice of .dbgmark for .dbg file creation timestamps (it turns
   out that *.dbg includes 8.3 names of .dbgmark files, yuck!)

I'm tracking a few higher priority issues at the moment so I will probably
tag and roll a 2.0.45_RC1 tarball candidate late Friday afternoon.

Bill