Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kostis Kapelonis <kk...@freemail.gr> on 2009/04/22 18:43:16 UTC

Re: Disabling random prefix of embedded fonts in PDF [SOLVED]

Hello

I upgraded to FOP 0.95 and the problem was solved!

Now the name of the font is not prefixed anymore. It also says "embedded
subset" next
to the name of the font in Adobe Acrobat so I guess this has something
to do with the prefix removal.

I did not change anything at all in my Java code or FOP configuration

Thank you