Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/01/26 08:56:26 UTC

alternative configuration to server-config.wsdd ?

Hello,

My webapp includes axis and a web service endpoint.
The deploy.wsdd is generated as part of the build process (as endpoint
interface is not yet stable), but it requires to manually update the
server-config.wsdd to include the deploy.wsdd content.
Using AdminClient to deploy is not a solution as the web service has to
be started with the webapp (axis configuration is static)

Is there any way to replace WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd based
configuration by a "programmable" configuration ? I'd like to extend
AxisServlet and automatically deploy my web service at application
startup from it's generated deploy.wsdd.

Nico.

Re: alternative configuration to server-config.wsdd ?

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
Looks interesting, I'll try this.

Thanks !

Posted by Cyrille Le Clerc <cy...@pobox.com>.
   Hello,

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
Interesting idea, I'll take a look at ant XSLT support.
Thanks a lot !

Posted by Daniel Beland <dc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.

Posted by Tony Ingraldi <ti...@echostorm.net>.