Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Tatum <sc...@wcom.com> on 2001/05/01 23:54:45 UTC

Re: How do I use (globally) one jar with different servlets?

All that is required is that those jar files are in the classpath when
Tomcat is started. The current version of the startup scripts (at least in
3.2.1) create their own classpath, then append the existing classpath to
it. You could also manually add them in the scripts themselves.

-Scott
--
Scott Tatum | scott.tatum@wcom.com
Senior Applications Developer, Special Projects