Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "seloha ." <se...@hotmail.com> on 2005/11/14 15:17:08 UTC

Tapestry upgrade to beta-13 XTiles

When upgrading from beta-12 to beta-13 I noticed that all XTile components
failed to return a response. Further investigation showed that no parameters
were being picked up with the following line:

Object[] params = cycle.getListenerParameters();

replacing this with:

String[] params = cycle.getParameters("sp");

works.

I noticed the comment on upgrading from beta-12:

"As part of the fix for TAPESTRY-620: Expose the current IRequestCycle as an
injectable service, a number of other interfaces within Tapestry were
simplified, removing the IRequestCycle parameter. This may require minor
code changes in a small number of places."

Is this a correct fix for the XTile usage or should
cycle.getListenerParameters() return the parameters as before rather than
null?

Paul

Re: Tapestry upgrade to beta-13 XTiles

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.