Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by René Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2017/11/27 15:07:18 UTC

reset Windows-Positions

Hello,

how I can reset the positions of the windows?
The question-window to allow flash is out of my browser-screen.
No click accepted, no Enter or something else. And the cam-window is out
too.

Grrrr.

And: I understand that Adobe Flash is necessary for the moderator to
transfer camera-picture and microphone.
But the clients also need Adobe Flash? I had a hard disucssion with my
supervisor today.
He asserted that he saw in the past webinars without flash and with
picture and sound from the moderator.
And flash is a high security problem bla bla.
Is that right? My point of view at now is that camera and microphone
forcing uses Adobe Flash.

Best regards,

Rene

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

René Scholz

Logo
An der Wassermühle 8
21368 Dahlenburg-Ellringen

Telefon: 05851/944-137
Telefax: 05851/944-115
E-Mail : scholz@BHZP.de

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Conrad Welp
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Herr Gerhard Plöns
Amtsgericht Lüneburg Handelsregister Nr. B 900

Re: reset Windows-Positions

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
What do you have in admin-config-application.base.url?

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Re: reset Windows-Positions

Posted by Rene Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.