Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Andrew Diamond <AD...@roomkey.com> on 2012/03/02 19:20:26 UTC

HttpAsyncClient Success Story

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who worked on the HttpAsyncClient. We've been using it in production at Roomkey.com<http://Roomkey.com> with great success. It's currently handling several million requests per day and has no problems handling large numbers of concurrent connections.

Andrew Diamond
Senior Developer, RoomKey.com<http://RoomKey.com>
adiamond@roomkey.com<ma...@roomkey.com>

Re: HttpAsyncClient Success Story

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
I would also like to understand and be very helpful if you can share why
you chose Async and how you handle failures?

Posted by Vasudevan Comandur <vc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,