Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Allan C." <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/30 03:59:57 UTC

Re: Camel 2.16.3: camel-jetty9 sendServerVersion=false doesn't work

Hi Claus,

The parameter sendServerVersion for camel-jetty component works. Only that
when deployed on Karaf somehow the configuration is not detected. I also
just got to know that the HTTP Server header is a standard for any HTTP
service, so I think I'll just leave it at that.

Regards,
Allan C.