Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Larry Ai <la...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/23 20:20:08 UTC

scalable/resizable svg image

   I draw an image on a SVGGraphic2D and output the
image in svg using SVGGraphic2D.stream to a file.

   I, later, load that image in a Jframe and want to
make the structure resizable when user resizes the
frame.

   Currently I can only display a fix size image and
could anyone tell me how to make it resizable?

   Thanks!

Larry

Re: scalable/resizable svg image

Posted by Larry Ai <la...@yahoo.com>.