Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/11/09 12:54:11 UTC

license issues in Faces block (Was: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.8 tomorrow)

David Crossley wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >
> > Another issue is that normally i run a program to
> > scan for license issues, but have not found time.
>
> I will try to make some time to do that tonight.

That is done now.

There are SUN licenses throughout the
src/blocks/faces/java/org/apache/cocoon/faces/samples/

The main issue is that some files have a SUN license
header but in the org.apache.cocoon package. Don't know
how that occurred, e.g.
src/blocks/faces/java/org/apache/cocoon/faces/samples/components/taglib/MapTag.java

-David

Re: license issues in Faces block (Was: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.8 tomorrow)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:

> That is done now.
>
> There are SUN licenses throughout the
> src/blocks/faces/java/org/apache/cocoon/faces/samples/
>
> The main issue is that some files have a SUN license
> header but in the org.apache.cocoon package. Don't know
> how that occurred, e.g.
> src/blocks/faces/java/org/apache/cocoon/faces/samples/components/taglib/MapTag.java

Arrrggghhhh, it seems that releasing 2.1.8 will be one of the most
problematic releases ever. Ok, I'll stop all action now.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: license issues in Faces block (Was: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.8 tomorrow)

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Don't know how that occurred, e.g.
> src/blocks/faces/java/org/apache/cocoon/faces/samples/components/taglib/MapTag.java

PMC archives have it. See thread started on September 2004, 17th. It was deemed
to be non issue, and this demo is shipped w/Cocoon since version 2.1.6.

Vadim