Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roy van der Kuil <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/26 11:16:10 UTC

writing a maven plugin

Hi all,

I am in the progress of updating a maven plugin for UIC (uic.sf.net) which I
use in the company I work for very often. It's goal is to convert
qt-designer files (*.ui) into java files using the UICcompiler. So far so
good. My problem is that currently it writes the generated java files into
the src/main/java directory and I would like that to be the
target/generated-sources/uic. This would solve some problems I have
(cleaning up generated java files of ui files that no longer exist for
example).
I managed to change the output directory but the problem is maven compile
doesn't notice these java files. Is there something I need to change as
well?

Kind regards
Roy

Re: writing a maven plugin

Posted by Roy van der Kuil <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks a lot! That actually did the trick :)
-Roy

Re: writing a maven plugin

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,