Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/14 02:39:25 UTC

Building the assembly plugin doc

I just submitted a patchlet for some of the doc in the assembly plugin.

I can't find any combination of maven version and goals that will
build a complete doc for the plugin. Some of the files derived from
the modello files just never get generated.

There's also this annoying blacklisted codehaus snapshot repo :-)

Since one of the changes is to one of the mdo files, I'd feel better
if I could make html and check it before someone goes to apply my
patch and sees something they don't like.

Re: Building the assembly plugin doc

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I did run site:site. It's a habit of mine from aggregated
projects. Thanks for the hint.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.