Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Steve Shucker <ss...@vmsinfo.com> on 2006/12/29 14:15:53 UTC

specless pages in libraries

I'm writing specless pages/components in my current projects, but I
can't get specless pages working in libraries.  My pages work fine if I
just create an empty spec and specless components work flawlessly.  I've
looked at the PageSpecificationResolverImpl and
ComponentSpecificationResolverImpl and it looks like only the component
resolver will attempt to resolve things that aren't in the application
namespace by classname (ComponentSpecificationResolverImpl:215)  The
PageSpecificationResolverImpl only calls setupImplicitPage() in the
application namespace lookup code.

Is this intentional, an oversight, or am I misreading the source code?
I know I can write an ISpecificationResolverDelegate to change this
behavior, but it struck me as something that should happen by default.

-Steve