Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Karim Abdul <kf...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 19:46:16 UTC

Regarding openmeetings bandwidth consumption

Hello Community,

I am trying to get the explanation of the bandwidth consumption for
openmeetings. I noticed it in some website, but just trying to get hold of
the proper documentation with respect to ver 2.0. Could anyone guide me
through the consumption of bandwidth with respect to audio + video, of
simultaneously 200 people being live on one server?

Karim Abdul

Re: Regarding openmeetings bandwidth consumption

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
25 Mbit/sec * 20 = 0,5 Gbit/sec

4 times less if students use 200px*200px videos which is openmeetings
default

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095