Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Zeus Courtois <ze...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/19 01:00:13 UTC

Getting Slide 2.2

Hi,

I've been reading that some users have Slide 2.2 but I can't seem to find it on the Apache Slide website and it looks like the CVS to pull it with Eclipse is not longer functional, right?  So, can someone please tell me where I can get the code for Slide 2.2.  I currently have version 2.1.

Thank you,

Zeus Courtois

Re: Getting Slide 2.2

Posted by Ha Pham <ha...@cs.utah.edu>.
Hi Zeus Courtois,

You should use Subversion client to download the source. Download subversion
client here http://subversion.tigris.org/

The folders (src/, lib/ , projector/, etc) and file build.xml are the ones
you should download. Then build with Ant.

Hope can help,
Ha

Re: Getting Slide 2.2