Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Jivjyot Singh <ji...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/23 11:49:03 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Web-app Issue #233

Hi Debenick,

Web-app has been divided into multiple modules like there is a clients
module,group module,loans module etc. Each module has its own routing.ts
file now when  you want to introduce a new component you need to add that
component in respective modules then define its routing path in that
module's routing.ts.

If you are making a new module it self then you need to create its
routing.ts file and import that module in app.module.ts file.

Thanks,
Jivjyot Singh