Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jesse Erlbaum <je...@VM.COM> on 2000/12/18 23:54:10 UTC

JOB: NYC Perl Programmers needed!

NYC Perl Programmers needed!

Vanguard Media is looking for skilled, detail-oriented Perl/CGI programmers
to work on Web-Application development projects!

Skills Required:
* Perl 5
* CGI
* SQL
* CGI.pm
* Apache
* mod_perl
* UNIX
* Object-Oriented Programming methodologies
* OOP in Perl 5
* References in Perl 5

Full time and freelance (contract-based) positions are available. Freelance
contracts range in length from three weeks to six months (payment on hourly
basis). All work is to be done on-site in our New York City offices (sorry
-- no telecommuting!).

If this position sounds interesting to you, please email your resume to
"JOBS@VM.COM", subject "Perl/CGI Programmer."  Please be prepared to show
code samples!

About Vanguard Media

For over eleven years, Vanguard Media has been in the business of building
custom software solutions.  A large part of our work involves creating
sophisticated UNIX-based web applications which integrate with relational
databases.  Our work environment is casual, but our project requirements are
not!  Our focus is on building the highest quality software, through proper
design, modularity and reusable components.  If you enjoy working in a
creative environment supported by enlightened and experienced management,
this is the place for you!

--

  Jesse Erlbaum ....................... CTO