Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Deistl Ross <de...@me.com> on 2010/08/14 16:30:55 UTC

post 415 error in 1.0

When attempting a "post" (not a bulk) in 1.0, a 415 error is returned. Setting the request header to "application/json" did nothing to solve the issue. Of course the same code worked fine in earlier couchdb builds.  I'm sure there is an easy solution for this, and I thought the request header change would do the trick, but I'm out of ideas.

Re: post 415 error in 1.0

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Deistl Ross <de...@me.com> wrote:
> When attempting a "post" (not a bulk) in 1.0, a 415 error is returned. Setting the request header to "application/json" did nothing to solve the issue. Of course the same code worked fine in earlier couchdb builds.  I'm sure there is an easy solution for this, and I thought the request header change would do the trick, but I'm out of ideas.

what is request header to "application/json" ? Also any trace ?