Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/28 15:29:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] Relevance of CacheConfiguration.DefaultLockTimeout

Hi,

I failed to find where CacheConfiguration.DefaultLockTimeout property
is used. Does anyone know how is it used? If it is not used I suppose
we can mark this property deprecated.

Please share your thoughts!

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [DISCUSS] Relevance of CacheConfiguration.DefaultLockTimeout

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Merged to master.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin