Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Othman Haddad <oh...@neomalogic.com> on 2002/06/27 17:38:28 UTC

Réf. : RE: Ref. : RE: using cocoon pipelines without servlet

hi again,
your second answer is exactly what i needed, it's amazing what cocoon can
do!!
i meant: turbine send an xml document to cocoon (so i don't know if there is
any Generator  for that?), but the problem is that i don't want cocoon to
publish anything, i jsut want it to send the xml result back to turbine, or
just do other thing but no output to the browser..
is it possible?,
thanks a lot a lot

De : cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Date : jeudi 27 juin 2002 17:11:31
A : 'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
Sujet : RE: using cocoon pipelines without servlet

[Please, don't use HTML mails]

1) you can't use only the pipeline from cocoon (at least, you can't do it
easily), but you can use cocoon itself from an application and not a
servlet. You can use the command line environment for that or create your
own one.

2) What do you mean?

Konstantin