Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org> on 2018/05/23 12:41:45 UTC

MiNiFi PeriodicStatusReporter and AWS CloudWatch

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for ways to monitor a distributed fleet of MiNiFi (Java)
installations. I'd like essentially a dashboard that shows the overall
health of the installations. I can leverage AWS CloudWatch for the
dashboard capability with the added benefit of CloudWatch alarms. The
PeriodicStatusReporter looks like a good way to implement it. Before I give
it a go, I just wanted to make sure I'm not reinventing the wheel anywhere
and that the community might find this useful instead of just me or if
there are any gotchas that I might be missing.

Thanks!
Jeff

Re: MiNiFi PeriodicStatusReporter and AWS CloudWatch

Posted by Jeff Zemerick <jz...@apache.org>.
Thanks! I will take a look at those.

Jeff

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.