Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by robin <ro...@adm-soft.com> on 2011/05/23 12:30:36 UTC

How to config SSO Iframe portlet

Hi

I try to use SSOIFramePortlet of jetspeed2,  fill SRC = "http://localhost/testsso/login.do", SSO Principal="admin", SSO Credencial="1234" in the edit preferences page, then click Save,   jetspeed will redirect to url "http://localhost/testsso/login.do?sso-principal=test&sso-credential=1234 "

 how or where i can change the request parameter name of sso-principal and sso-credential,  userNameParam  and passwordParam?  i try it in the SSO sites, but failed.

 following is the code segment of SSOIFramePortlet.java:
   String userNameParam = prefs.getValue(SSO_TYPE_URL_USERNAME, "user");
   String passwordParam = prefs.getValue(SSO_TYPE_URL_PASSWORD, "password");

2011-05-23

Best Regards
Robin Xie

Re: How to config SSO Iframe portlet

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Robin,

The SSOIFramePortlet reads preferences for parameter names. You can see what are
configured in j2-admin/WEB-INF/portlet.xml.
You may change the preferences in the portlet.xml, admin UI or psml file.

Regards,

Woonsan