Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Duncan, Alastair (STFC,RAL,ESC)" <al...@stfc.ac.uk> on 2009/08/14 14:36:58 UTC

Cocoon 2.2 Actions

Hi,

On reading the documentation Cocoon Core 2.2 Creating an Action found
here:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/core-modules/core/2.2/676_1_1.html

It shows in the boiler plate code an import for ObjectModelHelper but
this class does not seem to be included in 2.2.0 core or sitemap. Does
anyone know which jar this is in and where to get it from?

Thanks

Alastair
--
Scanned by iCritical.

RE: Cocoon 2.2 Actions

Posted by "Duncan, Alastair (STFC,RAL,ESC)" <al...@stfc.ac.uk>.
To answer my own question its in pipeline-api.

One thing that does need to be changed in the boiler plate code is the
import statement:

import org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver;

This now needs to be import
org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver; and then it will compile.

Alastair