Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/01 07:40:06 UTC

Re: [VOTE] 3.4.1 RC3

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who has tested and voted for the RC3 so far!
Currently, I've got 2 binding votes and 3 non-binding votes:

Binding +1 PMC votes:
* Chris Egerton
* Mickael Maison

Non-binding votes:
* Federico Valeri
* Jakub Scholz
* Josep Prat

If anyone is available (especially PMC members :)), please help verify the
RC build.

Thank you.
Luke

Re: [VOTE] 3.4.1 RC3

Posted by Yash Mayya <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prem,

You can follow the instructions here if you wish to unsubscribe from one or
more mailing lists - https://kafka.apache.org/contact

Re: [VOTE] 3.4.1 RC3

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Prem,

You need to remove yourself from the mailing list.
Please find the details to do so here:
https://kafka.apache.org/contact

The interesting part for you is this:

Maybe you should also check if you are subscribed to the dev mailing
list and unsubscribe from there, too, by sending an e-mail to
dev-unsubscribe@kafka.apache.org.

Best,
Bruno

Re: [VOTE] 3.4.1 RC3

Posted by Prem Sagar <pr...@pidatacenters.com.INVALID>.

wrote:

> [...]

receive it. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
responding to this email, _and then delete and destroy all copies of the
original message including the attachments (if any)._ Any unauthorized use,
disclosure, dissemination, copying, distribution, _forwarding, printing_ or
any other action taken on this email is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. Pi Data Centers Private Limited has put efforts into ensuring
that this message is free from errors and viruses. Despite our efforts, you
should always scan all emails and attachments for any threats with proper
software, as the sender does not accept liability for any damage inflicted
by viewing the content of this email and attachments. If this is a personal
email, any opinions or representations do not necessarily reflect the views
of Pi Data Centers Private Limited."_______

Re: [VOTE] 3.4.1 RC3

Posted by Prem Sagar <pr...@pidatacenters.com.INVALID>.

Re: [VOTE] 3.4.1 RC3