Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/12/25 12:17:16 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by KennyP

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by KennyP.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=241&rev2=242

   * [[http://www.thestocksprofit.com/|Technical analysis and Stock Research]]
    * Generating stock analysis on 23 nodes (dual 2.4GHz Xeon, 2 GB RAM, 36GB Hard Drive)
-   * [[http://www.profi-fachuebersetzung.de/language-translation.html|Translation agency]] / [[http://www.profischnell.com|Übersetzung Polnisch Deutsch]]
+   * [[http://www.profi-fachuebersetzung.de/language-translation.html|Translation agency]] / [[http://www.profischnell.com|Übersetzung]]  [[http://hemorrhoid.com/|Hemorrhoid]] [[http://www.profischnell.com|Deutsch]]
   * [[http://www.tid.es/about-us/research-groups/|Telefonica Research]]
    * We use Hadoop in our data mining and user modeling, multimedia, and internet research groups.
    * 6 node cluster with 96 total cores, 8GB RAM and 2 TB storage per machine.