Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Martin Carel <ma...@pricerunner.com> on 2006/02/20 16:42:29 UTC

Workbench: where is the submit listener?

This will sound as a trivial question.

I am investigating about validation using Tap4, and as such I wanted to
have a look at the Dates page in the Workbench example, because I need
to do something really similar to that.

I saw the sources for Dates.html and Dates.page, but I couldn't find the
Java source with the Java code, where I could see for example the submit
listener for the submit button (since I suspect this is where the logic
is to determine if "date1 > date 2")...

I expected to see "Dates.java" it in:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/tapestry/branches/4.0-polluted/examples/Workbench/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/workbench/

Am I blind? :)

/Martin

Re: Workbench: where is the submit listener?

Posted by Martin Carel <ma...@pricerunner.com>.
Thanks for the reply.

I believe those Java pages would be for the Fields page tab. However,
I'm interested in the Dates page.
There seems to have a directory (or relevant file) for each tab of the
Workbench examples, *except* for the Dates page. I would like to see a
Dates.java or a DatesTab.java.

I'm interested to see where the validation logic is. The DatePicker
components on the Dates page have the required and minDate validators,
but I can't figure out where the validation for "startDate < endDate" is
located for example...

/Martin

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Is it under here?