Posted to users@solr.apache.org by gnandre <ar...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/06 20:25:18 UTC

Re: Is the Solr-User Nabble Forum dead?

Usually, I would end my solr related search query with keyword nabble to
see lot of useful results from this mailing list in Google. What
alternative do you suggest now for similar search workflow through Google.

Posted by Srijan <sh...@gmail.com>.
I have started using the mail archive -
https://www.mail-archive.com/users@solr.apache.org/