Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Justin Zhang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/20 01:58:43 UTC

No .xml file with name "org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.types.TypeSystem" was found in the class path or data path.

I did comand line build successful and could  run from "mvn -PrunCVD
compile".

When I loaded AE "SimulatedProdSmokingTAE.xml", got the following error.

 <message>An import could not be resolved.  No .xml file with name
"org.apache.ctakes.smokingstatus.types.TypeSystem" was found in the class
path or data path. (Descriptor:
file:/local/tmp/justin_workspace/ctakes_svn_checkout/ctakes-smoking-status/desc/analysis_engine/ClassifiableEntriesAnnotator.xml)</message>

I checked the folder and the xml file is there.

{venus:/local/tmp/justin_workspace/ctakes_svn_checkout/ctakes-smoking-status/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/smokingstatus/types}ls
TypeSystem.xml

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Justin