Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/23 18:13:23 UTC

SAR filenames

Peter,

Method  isValidName(..) in SarVerifier barfs on the distributables generated with the 'build dist'
target of the multiide of apps projects.

Here is the message generated :
  invalid-block-name=
    The Block name "{0}" is invalid. Valid names contain only letters, digits and the '-'
character.

Can I upgrade this to include dot ( . )?  I can't think of a reason why not...

Regards,

- Paul

Re: SAR filenames

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
I've committed a change for the inclusion of dots as per this question.

If objected to, it can be reversed.

-ph