Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@dmc.de> on 2008/05/20 14:42:42 UTC

Problems building trunk - OSWorkflow causing test failures

Hi all

I encountered some problems building the actual servicemix trunk. One of me problems is related to the osworkflow service engine. There are test failures which I think are related to xml entity resolving.

The sample workflow contains the following doctype statement:

--- 8<---

<!DOCTYPE workflow PUBLIC
                 "-//OpenSymphony Group//DTD OSWorkflow 2.8//EN"
                 "http://www.opensymphony.com/osworkflow/workflow_2_8.dtd">

--- 8<---

I think the parser wants to resolve the dtd but can't connect to the given host (my computer is behind a proxy). Resulting in the following error:

--- 8<---

2008-05-20 14:32:35,939 [exampleflow    ] ERROR OSWorkflow                     - Error creating the workflow
com.opensymphony.workflow.FactoryException: Error in workflow descriptor: file:/D:/sm_trunk/deployables/serviceengines/servicemix-osworkflow/target/test-classes/exampleflow.xml: root cause: Connection refused: connect
	at com.opensymphony.workflow.loader.XMLWorkflowFactory.loadWorkflow(XMLWorkflowFactory.java:214)
	at com.opensymphony.workflow.loader.XMLWorkflowFactory.getWorkflow(XMLWorkflowFactory.java:51)
	at com.opensymphony.workflow.config.DefaultConfiguration.getWorkflow(DefaultConfiguration.java:63)
	at com.opensymphony.workflow.AbstractWorkflow.initialize(AbstractWorkflow.java:579)
	at org.apache.servicemix.osworkflow.OSWorkflow.createWorkflow(OSWorkflow.java:124)
	at org.apache.servicemix.osworkflow.OSWorkflow.run(OSWorkflow.java:151)

Root cause:
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)

--- 8<---

It works fine if I copy the dtd file locally and change the doctype definition to:

--- 8<---

<!DOCTYPE workflow SYSTEM "workflow_2_8.dtd">

--- 8<---

My first idea was to add something like this:
http://xml.apache.org/commons/components/resolver/index.html

Or I'm completely wrong...??

Any thoughts? Ideas?

Kristian

---
GASwerk - Geronimo Application Server Assemblies
http://gaswerk.sourceforge.net

AW: Problems building trunk - OSWorkflow causing test failures

Posted by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@dmc.de>.
Hi

Found a solution to this. See:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1365