Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2017/02/20 13:16:47 UTC

Start of our hangout today

Can we start at 8:30 PM today? I have to be at a parent evening in our school (might be a bad translation of a German word) today.

Oliver

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Re: Start of our hangout today

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
For me even better since I do my workout before...

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
As dentist only starts at 8 today, I probably won't attend.

Werner

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Oliver B. Fischer <o.b.fischer@swe-blog.net