Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net> on 2018/12/10 10:22:12 UTC

Adding build-javadoc to incubator-netbeans-linux jenkins?

Hi all,

In order to have the javadoc.zip file built, may I add an additional
"build-javadoc" step in our incubator-netbeans-linux jenkins job [1]?

Does anybody see any problem with that?

Thanks,
Antonio

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-linux/configure

Re: Adding build-javadoc to incubator-netbeans-linux jenkins?

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi,

I think it's the order of the "-D" stuff, that must precede the
"build-javadoc" target.

I've built a custom job for this, that seems to be working correctly

https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-javadoc/

Next stop: publish it to netbeans-vm.apache.org

Cheers,
Antonio

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.