Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io> on 2020/03/30 19:38:35 UTC

Mifos X and Fineract Training

Hi Fineracters!

As we go through these challenging times, we would like to encourage
everyone to find the opportunities ahead of us.

This is an excellent time to re-invent ourselves, deepen our knowledge
base, and invest our free time wisely. Because of that, we would like to
present to you our set of Mifos X and Fineract online training. We offer
basic and advanced Mifos X training for users, Fintech companies, and
developers. These will enable you to access to full Mifos functionalities,
capabilities and also to obtain the knowledge required to broaden your set
of skills.

If you're interested, please help us filling this form:
https://forms.gle/AwwVHUSxAHz18t2t9

We have an offer for:

   - Basic Mifos X training (32 hours)
   - Advanced Programming on Apache Fineract 1.x (40 hours)
   - Advanced Programing on Apache Fineract CN (40 hours)
   - Corporative Trainings (tailored to your company's needs)

Let's get ready for what's next!

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.fiter.io/>
*Javier Borkenztain* *| CEO*

Re: Mifos X and Fineract Training

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.
We are also launching such program in few days.