Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by Ufeanei Krystel <kr...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/07 16:42:25 UTC

introduction to the mailing list

Greetings!

My name is Ufeanei Krystel from Cameroon. I am an outreachy applicant with
basic skills in java programming. I will like to contribute to the Juneau
project.
I need help on getting started.

Thanks,
Krystel

Re: introduction to the mailing list

Posted by Ayeshmantha Perera <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ufeanei

You are welcome to the community.

First,you can setup apache Juneau. And also you can go through the
documentation to get an idea about the components. Let us know if there are
any blockers.

And then you can find the Juneau Petstore repository here
<https://github.com/apache/juneau-petstore> .Try to set up that one as
well. This will be the repository selected participant will be working on
throughout the project.

Also, you can find Juneau Jira here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUNEAU-156?jql=project%20%3D%20JUNEAU%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Code>
try
to find a task and start working on it.

And don’t forget to subscribe to the mailing list of Apache Juneau as well.

Thank you
Ayesh