Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/25 13:34:59 UTC

m2: Profile activation based on project (not System) property

Is it possible to activate a profile based on a project property?  It doesn't
seem to work in any obvious way, but can I do it at all?

I want to define a profile in the parent pom, and activate it for some of
thh child modules, but not all, without the user having to change the
command line to specify a System property.  If there is a better way to do
this I'd be happy to consider suggestions.

Re: m2: Profile activation based on project (not System) property

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Had the same request some weeks ago.
The reply is ... not yet supported, only possible on maven 2.1 with
some dedicated plugins...

Posted by Samuel Le Berrigaud <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,