Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Cocell | Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@cocell.com> on 2003/06/22 19:58:38 UTC

[patch] Generated checkstyle html report

Hi

Ive created a patch for the checkstyle.jsl script so that the error
and line columns are aligned.

It also sorts the filenames before iterating them.

If someone likes it, please apply it :)

Trygve

Re: [patch] Generated checkstyle html report

Posted by Cocell | Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@cocell.com>.
Looks good, thanks.

Trygvis

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.