Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/25 14:43:09 UTC

[vote] Graduate OGNL as a subproject to Apache Commons

Dear all,

the Commons Community and the OGNL Community (which is overlapping
heavily) would like to see OGNL graduated.
We don't see any risks in graduating OGNL. Most of the OGNL committers
are already ASF committers, or even at Commons. Code grants etc are
all fine. OGNL has not made a release within the incubator, but
Commons has very good release plans waiting and lots of people have
already done releases at the ASF.

Here is the result of the vote:
http://markmail.org/message/txjxv4tejxauxjvc

We have only made one vote, since OGNL and Commons are already sharing
the same mailinglist.

Please vote:

[] +1, graduate OGNL into Commons
[] -1, no, don't graduate, because:

Vote stays open 72h.

Thanks
Christian

Re: [vote] Graduate OGNL as a subproject to Apache Commons

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 from me (binding).

Good luck in Commons guys. Looking
forward to a first Apache OGNL release!

Cheers,
Chris

On Aug 25, 2011, at 5:43 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> the Commons Community and the OGNL Community (which is overlapping
> heavily) would like to see OGNL graduated.
> We don't see any risks in graduating OGNL. Most of the OGNL committers
> are already ASF committers, or even at Commons. Code grants etc are
> all fine. OGNL has not made a release within the incubator, but
> Commons has very good release plans waiting and lots of people have
> already done releases at the ASF.
>
> Here is the result of the vote:
> http://markmail.org/message/txjxv4tejxauxjvc
>
> We have only made one vote, since OGNL and Commons are already sharing
> the same mailinglist.
>
> Please vote:
>
> [] +1, graduate OGNL into Commons
> [] -1, no, don't graduate, because:
>
> Vote stays open 72h.
>
> Thanks
> Christian

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: [RESULT] [vote] Graduate OGNL as a subproject to Apache Commons

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 2:57 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 30 August 2011 13:38, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> this vote has passed with 6 +1, 4 of them binding:
>>
>> Chris Mattmann
>> Martijn Dashorst
>> Christian Grobmeier
>> Robert Donkin
>>
>> Craig Russel *
>
> I assume this was the Incubator vote that was tallied, in which case
> Craig Russell has a binding vote as he is on the Incubator PMC, see:
>
> http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#incubator-pmc

You are correct, my fault. Of course Craigs vote is binding too

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [RESULT] [vote] Graduate OGNL as a subproject to Apache Commons

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [RESULT] [vote] Graduate OGNL as a subproject to Apache Commons

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Congratulations to OGNL and thanks a lot Christian for taking care of
the graduation process!!!
All the best, have a nice day!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Jason Pyeron <jp...@pdinc.us>.

-                                                               -

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Dear all,

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [vote] Graduate OGNL as a subproject to Apache Commons

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
+1
Maurizio Cucchiara

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
+1

Craig

On Aug 25, 2011, at 5:43 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> the Commons Community and the OGNL Community (which is overlapping
> heavily) would like to see OGNL graduated.
> We don't see any risks in graduating OGNL. Most of the OGNL committers
> are already ASF committers, or even at Commons. Code grants etc are
> all fine. OGNL has not made a release within the incubator, but
> Commons has very good release plans waiting and lots of people have
> already done releases at the ASF.
>
> Here is the result of the vote:
> http://markmail.org/message/txjxv4tejxauxjvc
>
> We have only made one vote, since OGNL and Commons are already sharing
> the same mailinglist.
>
> Please vote:
>
> [] +1, graduate OGNL into Commons
> [] -1, no, don't graduate, because:
>
> Vote stays open 72h.
>
> Thanks
> Christian

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [vote] Graduate OGNL as a subproject to Apache Commons

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote:
>
> [X] +1, graduate OGNL into Commons
> [] -1, no, don't graduate, because:

(binding)

Robert

[RESULT] [vote] Graduate OGNL as a subproject to Apache Commons

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Dear all,

--
http://www.grobmeier.de