Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Matthew Ward <ma...@imageshack.net> on 2011/05/16 20:37:21 UTC

Proposed changes (Thrift Server)

I would like to implement the following in ThriftServer.java (implementation will utilize the ColumnPaginationFilter)

getRowWithColumnsPaginated(tableName, columns, limit, offset)
getRowWithColumnsTsPagination(tableName, columns, timestamp, limit, offset)

I will also modify the thrift definition to support those functions.

I want to implement this off of .89, as this is the version we are currently running.

Re: Proposed changes (Thrift Server)

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Go for it.

Make sure it works w/ 0.90 branch and we'll make it go out with next
0.90 release.

St.Ack