Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Deepa <de...@sify.com> on 2002/07/31 05:24:15 UTC

Action Error and scope

HI,

  I am working with Tomcat 4.0.1 and struts 1.1. I have an action class which collects the list of users and display it in JSP. But whenever an error is thrown from the validate method of form bean, i couldnt access the userlist which i am getting from the action class. Everything works fine when the scope of the user object is set to session.But i would like to keep the scope to request.Is there any solution!! The struts-config.xml file is

<action    path="/xx"
 type="XXPrivilegeAction"
 name="XXForm"
 scope="request"