Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Andreas Guther <An...@markettools.com> on 2007/11/09 21:33:56 UTC

[1.1-beta-3] Description: $build.buildDefinition.description

I see the following line in my build status mail notifications:

It comes up under the Build Definition section.  Where is this entry
defined or missing so I can add the missing content?

Andreas

****
Build Defintion:
****
POM filename: pom.xml
Goals: clean install
Arguments: --batch-mode --non-recursive
Build Fresh: false
Always Build: false
Default Build Definition: true
Schedule: DEFAULT_SCHEDULE

Re: [1.1-beta-3] Description: $build.buildDefinition.description

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I didn't say to modify the group description but the build definition description.

Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.