Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Serge Sozonoff <se...@sozonoff.com> on 2006/05/08 09:24:42 UTC

PHP Deployments

Hello All,

Does anyone know if any PHP plugins exist for Maven 2?
I know there are some for Maven 1 but since we are starting a new project I
would really like to kick it off using maven 2.

I guess what I am really looking for is:
a. Check the PHP code for any compile time errors.
b. Deploy the PHP application to a cluster of machines in a very managed
fashion. This could possibly a mix of some sort of packaging system (zip) and
then a deploy but then we need something to unpack on the other end. Or simply
a file transfer.

As background this is an application using both PHP and Java code and ideally
we could deploy the application as a whole.

Anyone have any experience or thoughts on this?

Kind thanks,
Serge